Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Down 2 more and Bikini Boot Camp

Well I woke up this morning to find out that I was down 2 more pounds. I was surprised to see it, but I feel like my working out is finally to an intensity level and consistent enough to where I can see results.  It feels great! When it comes to eating, I have my good and my bad days. The stresses of life are only contributing to my constant sweet tooth.  Lucky me though, I came across this fantastic chocolate fix that will hopefully help it out. What a perfect summer treat that isn't bad for you. Looks like I'll need to start buying more bananas.  Take a look at this two ingredient "ice cream" recipe here

Also this week, a friend of mine introduced me to this Bikini Boot Camp program. Looks like an excellent plan and something that I could easily incorporate into my life.  If you haven't already seen this, i definitely would recommend you take a look. Hopefully I can really start to dedicate time to it after the move and once we are settled in Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment