Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fish Tostadas, Bikini Bootcamp and Running Updates

We tried this recipe last night and it turned out really well!! Definitely a recipe that I'd stick to.  The only thing that I would change in the future is I would just put it on some chips instead of frying up a tostada. The tostadas wouldn't break apart and were really hard to eat.

As far as my Bikini Bootcamp update, things are going REALLY well!!  Here is my last weigh in:

 
I've been really excited because I lost 5lbs. and 2 inches on my waist in just two weeks!  Pretty amazing right?  I feel like I've just started to be able to change our lifestlye too. I'm incorporating some of my own recipes and changing them to be healthier and also eating smaller portions.  This is the best I've felt in years.  I can only imagine how it'll feel when I'm 20 pounds lighter (that's my goal). 

If you haven't looked at Bikini Bootcamp yet, I would highly recommend it to you.  It's been a simple plan that truly works if you'll stick to it.  It helps you figure out your lifestyle and how you can change it for a healthier you.

I was also really proud of this little number:


My goal out of running was to someday get to a 10:00 minute mile and last night I did it!! The run was hard, I pushed myself, but it felt so good. My hip flexor I think is finally back to normal, so I'm feeling really good when I run again.  Jake reminded me about running a 5K, so I think it's something that I'll be signing up for here in the near future.  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment