Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New Recipe Review: Coconut Chicken Curry

Last Monday, we tried this new recipe:  Coconut Chicken Curry

Because it's been a challenge of mine this month to branch out and try some new recipes, I thought I'd try and review them so anyone reading this can know whether we liked them or not.

This Coconut Chicken Curry was pretty good.  It had really great flavor, the onions in there were just perfect and the sauce was good.  Jake really enjoyed it, but I found myself wanting more out of it.  It needed a bit more depth or creaminess to it I think.  I tried the recipe with light coconut milk, so I may go for regular coconut milk or even a little heavy cream in there instead.  Other than that it was great.  We served it with a little brown basmati rice and it's definitely one we'd try again, with a little tweaking on my part of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment