Monday, May 6, 2013

May Menu!

So I've been way behind on this blog, but I thought I'd try to resurrect it a little bit.  I'm going to start it out by sharing my May Menu. Because of traveling, I started this month's menu today, May 6th.

I really wanted to challenge myself in trying out some new recipes.  It seems as if we are in such a rut and have the same recipes over and over.  So all of the recipes with a * next to it is a new recipe.  We'll see how this goes.  There are 8 new recipes for this month which is a lot for us.  Hope we can find some new favorites in there somewhere.

 If there is a FF next to it that means "Family Fave",  a tried and true recipe that we use often around our home. 

Here it goes!  Enjoy!

6th - * - Coconut Chicken Curry w/Brown Basmati Rice
7th - FF - Chicken Nuggets (no recipe posted yet)
8th - FF - Pizza (Happy Birthday Josh!)
9th - Breakfast, who doesn't love a good breakfast for dinner?
10th - FF -  Veggie Burgers
11th - FF - Bruschetta Chicken
12th - * - Egg Drop Soup
13th - * - Trinidadian Stew
14th - * - Tilapia Masala
15th - Baked Potato Bar
16th - FF - Veggie Barley Soup
17th - Burgers w/baked onion rings
18th - Lemon Chicken Romano
19th - FF - Lettuce Wraps
20th - * - Black Bean Tostadas
21st - Breakfast
22nd - * - Orzo Chickpea Salad
23rd - FF - Freezer Lasagna
24th - Burritos/Quesadillas
25th - *  Pizza w/o Red Sauce
26th - FF - Chicken Gyros
27th - * - Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
28th - Fajitas
29th - FF - Tilapia Parmesan
30th - Freezer Easy Meal
31st - Chicken Meatballs - Insanity Recipe Book

No comments:

Post a Comment